At the beginning of each year, you receive many vows and wishes from your relatives. Your God does not want to express best wishes but rather wants to declare words of blessings over your life, words that will be “yes and amen” if you accept and believe them deeply. He wants to create the favorable atmosphere around you for the fulfillment of His words of blessing.
His blessings are contained in Deuteronomy 28: 3-13. They are 12, like the 12 months of the year and apply to the key areas of your life ! So then, lift your voice and say amen with conviction to each blessing.
In this year 2018:
- Receive the territorial blessing. May the land where you are, receive the rain, the dew of Heaven, in the name of Jesus ! You prosper in your land of favor, in the name of Jesus (Deuteronomy 28: 3). Amen!
2. May the Lord grant you a supernatural intelligence. Your descendants are blessed. Whatever comes out of you is blessed. God makes you fruitful, creative ; He gives you new inspirations. Many doors open for you and the atmosphere is favorable around you (Deuteronomy 28: 4). Amen !
3. There will always be food in your house because God provides for your needs. Amen ! (Deuteronomy 28: 5). Amen !
4. Receive the blessed favor of starting and completing what you set out to do. You are able to complete the projects you start this year, in the name of Jesus (Deuteronomy 28: 6). Amen !
5. The enemies who had risen against you fall under your power. You will see the utter rout of the wicked, in the name of Jesus (Deuteronomy 28:7). Amen !
6. You enter into a covenant of blessing with your Lord. By order of the heavenly Father, blessings pursue you; They cling to you and are manifest in all areas of your life. The Lord takes you from the basket and kneading bowl and positions you in the storehouses (Deuteronomy 28:8). Amen !
7. You walk in holiness; you do not compromise, and you keep in you the divine values. You flee sin in all its forms (Deuteronomy 28:9). Amen !
8. Because you choose to walk in the fear of God, everyone will see that you are set apart for God. The glory of God will be like a garment on you because it will be the time of divine covering (Deuteronomy 28:10). Amen!
9. God makes you experience multiplication in various areas of your life and you will experience divine provision. 2018 is the year of superabundant supply (Deuteronomy 28:11). Amen!
10. Your heaven is open and clear, and you experience the benefits of God’s grace of. Things are easy for you. Divine rain falls on you and waters your life, in all areas. God grants you his treasure, neither the basic nor the average, but the good treasure and you see the glory of God (Deuteronomy 28: 12a). Amen !
11. Because God will have filled you with goods, you will not borrow but you will lend to the nations and God takes you out of debt (Deuteronomy 28: 12b). Amen !
12. The Lord takes you from the mud and makes you sit among the great, He makes you walk in high places. God uplifts you up in every area of your life : in your life of prayer, in your communion with Him, professionally, financially, etc. God uplifts you (Deuteronomy 28: 13). Amen !
Know this, Beloved, this is the year of renewal. God is about to do something new in your life. “Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth” said He, in Isaiah 43: 19a. You will see his glory !
May God bless you Beloved
” Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me ”.
” And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
Romans 3: 4
” Certainly not ! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: ” That You may be justified in Your words, And may overcome when You are judged. “
” You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it ”.
Were you touched by any of WWV message? Do you have any particular experience to
share about this? Click here and briefly give us your testimony.